17 October, 2011

you're so pretty; in the dark








on georgina
vest: vintage
tank: american eagle (not pictured)
top: american eagle
jeans: fidelity
socks: target
boots: my dad's
bag: jimmy choo

if you haven't heard of hollerado , go check them out NOW ! they are amazing, funny and fantastic live :) i wanted to mix menswear pieces with "hippie" pieces for a different take on my style. truthfully, i tried on at least ten different outfits before settling on this one. the choices we have to make , haha !

on joanna
top: Mendocino
jeans: H&M
jacket: Vertigo Paris
shoes: Converse (not pictured)

To be honest, I worried less about how I looked, and more about how I sweat like a madwoman at concerts. They're the one place I won't wear heels (because everyone knows I'll wear heels anywhere else). Jewellery can a hazard when dancing with your eyes closed, so I went with this bright, lightweight top. It can stand on its own, not to mention being very airy and unrestrictive. (Granted, I'd think twice before going crowdsurfing in a crop.)


No comments:

Post a Comment