19 October, 2011

a teal foil + new shoes

Shivers

ShiversShivers

Shivers


top: Fairweather
skirt: Jacob
blazer: Marisa Minicucci
scarf: gift
bracelets and ring: Jules + James
shoes: GUESS

Last Friday was at least five degrees warmer than it has been this week. It must've been warmer, because here I am modeling my new wedge sandals at the park after school.

Foil or not foil? The material of this light-grey midi skirt has a bit of sheen to it, is very lightweight, and full. It's also very hard to pair with other items in my closet, so I'm hoping I did okay by falling back onto the basics-with-an-interesting-piece method, with a very old scarf to follow that autumn teal trend, and a blazer to keep it looking more "professional" than summery.

October shoes

From left: Rock & Republic Liana wedges (so last year, but so gorgeous, and such a steal); darling Piston flats; cozy Minnetonka fur-trimmed boots; GUESS Factory Rebecca wedges (apparently GUESS Accessories does sell Factory Store products? I wouldn't have known). Four pairs of shoes in less than a week's time. Progress is being made, my dears!

music: "shivers" by zola jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment