26 February, 2012

mixing neutrals

i've had the worst luck with technology over the past week. i've been desperately trying to upload pictures of my outfits for you guys but they haven't been working! then, my camera decided to die, my phone doesn't like charging anymore and that basically leaves my batteryless laptop and ipad as the only two things still semi-functioning. so here are some lovely webcam pictures that i took for you guys. hopefully my computer will decide to work soon so i can upload some pictures or i can finally figure out how to transfer files from my computer to my laptop! this outfit was kind of thrown together but you can always trust neutrals to look good together, that's why i love them! i was going to see liam, zayn, niall, louis and harry as they're about an hour away from me but as fate would have it, karma decided to be a bitch(again). on a positive note, i got another fish today. i called it rex, hopefully he won't be eaten by my cats like the others! happy oscar sunday my lovelies! who are you vouching for?

blouse: french connection
jeans: lucky brand







No comments:

Post a Comment