28 August, 2011

j'adore les couleurs

my closet is your closet

hey guys, i'm jo from drop me in the middle. i can't recall the number of times i've felt the impulse to blog about fashion and am so happy to finally get the chance to! having little experience in the field (i'm a musician at heart), y'all will have to bear with me as i iron out the kinks and secure the pins. (haha!)

a bit about my style... well, i won't attempt to describe it. i try to own a couple trend pieces- like the crop top pictured above- and i love my brights and prints. experimenting is my favourite thing about fashion. it's why i can't stop buying clothing and funky accessories.

originally from a working-class upbringing, i'm not a model type or big spender, so i try to make up for it with a bold smile and an undying passion for art. lots of love!

top: mendocino
shorts: sirens
music: "colours" by grouplove (video)

No comments:

Post a Comment