18 July, 2011

fashion help


so the store i work at has these amazing sequined pants that i could get for $50 with my discount and i absolutley adore them. the only problem is that i don't know how to wear them and since i'm still underage , i can't go clubbing. so if you had any ideas on how to wear them on an everyday basis , that would be greatly appreciated ! i have black, thigh high DKNY boots that i could wear them with or this gorgeous chunky knit sweater.


i;m a huge harry potter fan and my granny in south africa offered to knit me something so i asked for a weasley sweater. i don't know how to wear it though because i don't want to walk around looking like a die hard fan. i want to look fashionable. i also think just wearing it with skinny jeans would look boring , its kind of roomy as well so i don't think i could wear it with boyfriend jeans...

let me know about any ideas :)

1 comment:

  1. those pants look so stunning! if I were you, I would wear pair them with a plain white or grey top and a blazer or a simple beige sweater on top of a shirt and a pair of all star converses for a day look! thinking of getting a pair for myself too :) xx

    Haute and Fierce

    ReplyDelete